The International Hospital of Colombia has a unit specially planned and equipped for the management of the burned patient, both for adults and children.
Why choose us?
- Physical infrastructure designed for the burned patient.
- Individual cubicles are completely independent and with isolation.
- Integral management of the patient by physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, psychology, psychiatry, nutrition, pain clinic, physiatry, rehabilitation, plastic surgery, infectology, among others.
- Highly qualified personnel with almost 40 years of experience in the management of burn patients.
- Availability of 14 pediatric ICU cubicles, 22 adult ICU cubicles, 6 intermediate ICU cubicles, and 7 operating rooms.
- Availability of exclusive operating room for the burn unit.
- Permanent availability of plastic surgeon expert in reconstruction.
- Special support from the pain clinic and palliative care.
- Special hydrotherapy room for bathing the burned patient.
- Availability of exclusive healing room.
- Direct communication with the specialist in the country of origin if necessary.
- Tissue bank available.
- Possibility of medicalized air transfer in the FCV Air Ambulance.