Male Reproductive System And Urinary Tract
Urology studies and treats diseases of the urinary tract in men, women, and children, and diseases of the male reproductive system.
- Urological Oncology.
- Laparoscopic urological surgery.
- Genital reconstruction surgery.
- Pediatric Urology.
Study and treatment of:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Prostate Cancer.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
Why choose us?
- Highly specialized multidisciplinary team with national and international training.
- Comprehensive and complete care for all types of patients: women, men, and children.
- Joint work with the Cancer Institute for the treatment of oncological patients, such as laparoscopic surgeries, conventional surgeries, and radiotherapy for tumor diseases that involve urinary and genital organs.
- Great experience in handling complex cases for adults and children.
- Performance of minimally invasive procedures with excellent results, favorable to patient recovery.