Oncology And Hematology
- Hematology: Benign and malignant blood disorders.
- Oncology: Solid tumors.
- Radiotherapy and radiosurgery: Linear accelerator – Varian TrueBeam Stx
- In-patient and out-patient chemotherapy
- Oncological surgery:
- Oncological Orthopedics
- Gynecological Oncology
- Oncological Neurology
- Oncological Dermatology
- Oncological Urology
- Mastology – Breast and soft tissue surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgery of the stomach, liver, pancreas and bile duct
- Endocrine surgery
- Chest Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine – PET Scan – Gamma Camera
- Specialized laboratories
- Pain clinic and palliative care
- Oncological support: Psychology, Psychiatry, Nutrition.
- Exclusive hospital room for pediatric oncology patients: Area designed for fun and distraction, where recreational and learning activities are carried out.
Credits: Imágenes de Aula Hospitalaria
Why choose us?
- Consolidation of our Cancer Institute with the advice and support of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), one of the most prestigious institutions in the world in oncology treatments.
- "Everything in one place": We have a robust group of specialists and subspecialists who work hand in hand to provide an accurate diagnosis, comprehensive treatment, and proper recovery of the oncology patient, supported by the latest technology that allows a complete, safe and reliable care.
- Permanent innovation through participation in clinical research studies and updating in new world-class treatments.
- AHigh-precision TrueBeam STx linear accelerator that allows, with a single device, to combine all radiotherapy and radiosurgery techniques, depending on the needs of each patient.
- Precise and personalized planning: shorter waiting time, shorter treatment duration, and fewer complications.
- Discussion of cases in multidisciplinary medical boards to define an optimal treatment.
- Communication with specialists in the country of origin if necessary.