- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Vascular and endovascular surgery.
- Non-invasive cardiology.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Preventive cardiology.
- Non-Invasive Cardiology.
- Congenital Heart Disease in Adults and Children.
- Arrhythmias and Cardiac Stimulation.
- Valvular Pathology.
- Advanced Treatment of Coronary Heart Disease.
- Pathology of Aorta and Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Limb Rescue.
- Critical Medicine and Intensive Care.
- Cardiovascular Diagnostic Imaging.
- Cardio Oncology.
- Pediatric Cardiology.
- Geriatric Cardiology.
*We provide health care for children and adults
Why choose us?
- 1st hospital in Colombia in cardiology and 2nd in Latin America.
- First in Latin America to implant an Artificial Heart.
- Higher survival rate.
- The only institution in Latin America with Centers of Excellence in Heart Failure and Artificial Heart, accredited by JCI.
- 1st hospital in Colombia to receive national accreditation (ICONTEC).
- 1st to receive Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation.
- Specialists from various medical areas working hand in hand to offer comprehensive patient care.
- Experience in handling complex cases and minimally invasive surgeries: low rate of complications and infections.
- Excellent results and shorter hospital stays.
- Advanced technology and innovative techniques.
- Recognized worldwide as a training center for health professionals from different countries.
- Leading institution in the treatment of congenital heart disease and pediatric surgeries.
- Medical assistance team with human quality and willing to help at all times.
★ Centers of Excellence
- Largest unit in Latin America: 30 beds.
- Lowest mortality rate: 35% vs 38% world average.
- Maximum recognition as a Center of Excellence: Platinum.
★ Heart Failure.
★ Heart Transplant (By law only applies to Colombians).