- Diseases of the Liver, Pancreas, and Biliary Tract.
- Obesity and Metabolic Disorders – Bariatric Surgery
- Peptic Acid Disease – e.g.: Gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux, ulcers.
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases – e.g.: Irritable Bowel Syndrome or Crohn's Disease.
- Digestive Motility – From food intake and processing to bowel movements.
- Simple and complex hernias.
- Catastrophic Abdomen.
Why choose us?
- Case management in conjunction with different clinical and surgical specialties when required: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endocrinology, Nutrition, Interventional Radiology, Oncology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Psychiatry and Psychology, Physiatry, Pain Clinic, Infectology, among others
- Ability to manage complications of diseases and complex cases of the liver, pancreas, and bile duct.
- Management of the patient with hernia through minimally invasive surgery: less pain and better recovery
- Shorter hospital stays.
- Preparation of the complex patient before the procedure to make him/her suitable: when possible.
- Integral management with the best technology and specialized personnel properly trained.