Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Epilepsy: treatment and surgery.
- Parkinson's: treatment and surgery.
- Autoimmune Diseases: Multiple Sclerosis, Neuromyelitis optica, others.
- Cognitive Disorders: Alzheimer's, dementias, depression, phobias, etc.
- Skull base surgery - Pituitary.
- Headache management: Migraine.
- Sleep disorders.
- Pediatric neurology.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services
Children and Adults
- EEG video telemetry.
- Electromyography and neuroconduction.
- Evoked potentials.
- Musculoesqueletic ultrasound.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation.
Why choose us?
- Transdisciplinary team with a long history trained in the prevention, assessment, and treatment of neurological diseases.
- Different specialties working together to provide comprehensive care:
Neurology, Neuropediatrics, Neurosurgery, Neurophysiology, Epileptology, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neuropsychology, Clinical Psychology, and Nursing.
- Leadership in Research and Academic Production
- Scientific awards, recognitions, and publications in prestigious international media.
- Training center for medical interns and residents from different places.
- Neurological ICU: exclusively for patients with special needs.
- Center of Excellence in Stroke, internationally accredited (JCI).