Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology:
- Natural childbirth
- Cesarean section
- Medical consultation
- Maternal-fetal medicine – Managing high-risk pregnancies
- Gynecological Surgery: Ligation of the fallopian tubes
- Vaginal and laparoscopic hysterectomy: removing the womb
- Vaginoplasty: vaginal reconstruction, fallen bladder, or rectum.
- Recanalization of Fallopian Tubes: revert tubal ligation.
- Removal of Fibroids in the Uterus – Myomectomy
- Extraction of cysts in the ovary
- Integral treatment of endometriosis: Laparoscopy or Laparotomy.
Why choose us?
- Multidisciplinary care in one place: gynecology – obstetrics – neonatology.
- Availability of high complexity neonatal ICU: Highly complex surgeries and treatments.
- Expertise in the integral management of the pelvic floor.
- High experience in the management of high-risk pregnancies.
- Ability to attend to complications before, during, and after pregnancy, for both mother and baby.
- Humanized Childbirth.