Orthopedics And Trauma
- Joint replacements: hip and knee.
- Sports Medicine: Medical accompaniment and rehabilitation for athletes.
- Treatment of injuries derived from a sports activity. e.g:
- Ligament reconstruction
- Meniscus Surgery
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Congenital deformity
- Listesis (displaced vertebra)
- Lysis (breakage of the vertebra)
- Herniated disks
- Foot/Ankle Surgery
- High Energy Trauma – Polytraumatized
- Oncological Orthopedics
- Children's Orthopedicsl
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Knee surgery
- Management of tendinopathies
TISSUE BANK: In case of requiring grafts.
Why choose us?
- Highly qualified and sub-specialized orthopedic team.
- Great experience in managing complex cases and patients with pre-existing complications or from previous surgeries.
- Performance of minimally invasive surgery (MISS): fewer complications, less bleeding and faster recovery.
- State-of-the-art technology: arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement with the best implants.
- Reduction of hospital stay: infection control, international protocols.
- Very low infection rate: below the world average.
- Minimum mortality rate.
- Cost/ effectiveness with high quality.