- Pediatric Cardiology: We provide comprehensive care for the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, congenital heart disease
- Heart failure.
- Cardiovascular surgery.
- Permanent and transitory ventricular assistance.
- Pediatric Hematology: Diagnosis and treatment of diseases and blood conditions.
- Pediatric Oncology: Care and treatment of cancer.
- Pediatric Neurology: Diagnosis and treatment of diseases that affect the normal functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system. Great experience in the treatment of complex neurological diseases..
- Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition: Comprehensive care in the treatment of digestive, liver, and/or nutritional problems. We perform procedures such as:
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy with biopsy.
- Diagnostic Colonoscopy.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy.
- Foreign Body Extraction.
- Esophageal dilations.
- Endoscopic Control of Gastrointestinal Bleeding.
- Pediatric Pulmonology: Comprehensive care of children Endoscopic Control of Gastrointestinal Bleeding with respiratory diseases. We offer additional services such as::
- Carbon Monoxide Transfer Factor (Carbon Monoxide Diffusion).
- Measurement of Lung Volumes and Airway Resistance by Plethysmography.
- Broncho-metric test.
- Six-minute Walking Test.
- Monitoring of Pulse Oximetry.
- Pediatric Nephrology: We attend acute or chronic renal pathologies and establish prevention strategies to avoid progressive renal damage. We provide care of renal replacement treatment (hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis) and management of plasmapheresis when the patient's condition requires it. We treat conditions such as:
- Urine Protein Loss.
- Urinary Bleeding.
- Kidney stones.
- Study of Arterial Hypertension.
- Acute and chronic renal failure.
- Congenital and Genetic Kidney Disorders.
- Other renal disorders.
- Pediatric Urology: We offer evaluation and management of congenital malformations of the genitourinary system. We also treat disorders of sexual development that include genital anomalies and surgical treatments of genitourinary pathologies.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Diagnosis and treatment of behavior and emotions affecting children, adolescents, and their families.
- Pediatric Infectology: We deal with the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases produced by infectious agents (bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites). We offer services in Complicated Urinary Infections, Osteoarticular: Osteomyelitis and Septic Arthritis, Antibiotic-Resistant Microorganisms, HIV/AIDS in Pediatrics, among others.
Why choose us?
- All types of medical specialties available in one place to provide comprehensive care for children.
- Hospitalization, intermediate care, and intensive care units exclusively for children, where you will find personnel specially trained in the care of these patients and their families.
- Highly specialized team in pediatric care.
General Pediatric Hospital Classroom: Space within the hospital for the education and entertainment of our pediatric patients.
Pediatric Oncology Hospital Classroom: area designed for the entertainment of our pediatric cancer patients, where they can perform recreational and learning activities.